The School

Lorem Ipsum A Brief History of Hele's School

The original school was founded in 1850. The move to the Quarry Lane site was planned in 1938, but the war intervened and it wasn't until 1958 that work commenced on the new school. It was designed by Vinton Hall, the Exeter City Council architect and was opened on September 1st 1959.